Real Housewives of Atlanta reality star Eva Marcille has welcomed her third child.
What We Know:
- On Friday, September 27, the season three winner of America’s Next Top Model gave birth to her third child, Maverick. This is her second child with husband and attorney, Michael Sterling.
- Earlier this year in May, Marcille confirmed with Us that she was expecting and was due in the fall. A month later, she confessed to Extra that she and hubby Michael were expecting a baby boy. “I haven’t told anyone,” she expressed.
- Marcille’s first child, four-year-old Marley is fathered by ex-boyfriend and R&B singer/songwriter, Kevin McCall. The two broke up in 2014, following the birth of their then newborn daughter.
- Marcille and Sterling welcomed their first child together in April 2018 and named him Michael Todd Sterling, Jr.
- Six months later, Marcille and Sterling tied the knot during a beautiful ceremony in Atlanta, GA.
- Marcille returns for another season of Real Housewives of Atlanta on Sunday, November 3, alongside NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams.
We wish this beautiful couple much love in their marriage, as well as, luck on their new bundle of joy. Congratulations to the Sterlings!