Rapper Too $hort has officially joined the first-time father’s club at 53-years-old.
What We Know:
- Todd Shaw, commonly known as Too $hort, welcomed a baby girl in December 2018 with his girlfriend, Sue Ivy. However, the baby news remained a secret between the couple. They’ve both kept the details of their parenthood very minimal.
- While some may believe that mid 50s is quite a tender age to become a parent, Too $hort appears to be enjoying his fatherly duties with his daughter, Yanni Shaw discretely.
- According to TMZ, Too $hort is collaborating with Ray J and others to produce a documentary that focuses on entertainment stars raising their daughters. We expect that the documentary will introduce the world to Yanni and provide us with more details into his personal experience of becoming a father this late into his life.
- According to the rapper, “playa life was too good” to become a father any sooner than now. He is also preparing for the day he has to explain his raunchy lyrics to his daughter.
- Although Too $hort admits that he isn’t quite a pro at changing diapers just yet, he’s fully committed to leading the daddy role.
Congratulations to both Too $hort and Sue Ivey on their beautiful baby girl. We look forward to seeing their bond in the upcoming documentary.