Keonyae Banks, a gym trainer from Compton, CA, went viral earlier this year when he admitted to having twins as “baby mamas”. Now, he plans to marry them both.
What We Know:
- In May of this year, Banks shocked the world after acknowledging the fact that he’d gotten twin sisters, Nia and Nydia pregnant at the same time. Nia gave birth to her baby girl, Madison in May and Nydia delivered her son, Keonyae, Jr., in June. Of course, the thriving “throuple” has received their fair share of judgment.
- Banks even confessed that after each of the twins gave birth, social workers were waiting right outside the emergency room to ask the sisters if they were in a dangerous situation.
- There have been countless times when Banks’ social media handles were reported, due to his uncanny relationship with the sisters. This will soon change, as Banks has revealed that he has plans to marry both twins.
- Banks expressed to The Shade Room how he has talked it over with a lawyer. According to the law, it is possible to marry one twin legally and the other, spiritually.
- The rest of the details on their marriage will be disclosed on a later date. For now, the twins, as well as, their babies are doing great. Banks also has plans to open a new restaurant entitled Burger Banks.
Madison and Keonyae, Jr. will grow up to be both siblings and cousins. Any thoughts on this relationship? Let us know in the comments!