Love & Hip-Hop reality stars Safaree Samuels and Erica Mena officially tied the knot Monday, October 7.
What We Know:
- The expecting couple threw a luxe wedding ceremony at the Legacy Castle in New Jersey. The wedding was red-themed and the groom did not disappoint.
- While retrieving his wife’s garter belt, Samuels wore a red suit that matched the huge floral centerpieces that were made by Venus Et Fleur.
- “You look so beautiful,” gushed the new husband as he admired his wife in her wedding dress that showed off her baby bump. Mrs. Samuels wore a thigh-high slit gown that was made by Ryan & Walter. Her bridesmaids wore dresses that were made out of red satin.
- The newlyweds exchanged vows with matching wedding bands that were custom-designed by New York jeweler Eden Diamonds and are valued at $128,500. New hubby Samuels was seen commenting on the jeweler’s social media handle, saying that their rings came up to over six figures.
- Although the Love and Hip Hop cameras were rolling, the wedding was tight-knit and personal. There was also a handful of celebs in attendance, including Remy Ma, Joe Budden, Papoose and Love and Hip Hop castmates Yandy Smith and Karlie Redd, TMZ reported.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple. We wish them much success and bliss in their future together!
View this post on Instagram
It cost to say “I Do” but its worth it A Matching Wedding Bands for All Natural VVS1/2 Full-Cut Invisible Set Baguette Diamonds Surrounded by Solitaire Brilliant Round Diamonds, and Micro-Pavè Sides. 💎 thank you @edendiamonds @nycluxury for bringing my vision to life! 💎💎 song : No regular Girl Safaree ft @thegreatjahmiel