The restraining order that Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada filed against co-star OG Chijindu was recently denied.
What We Know:
- According to TMZ, she filed the temporary restraining order as a result of the growing feud with Chijindu that has been displayed on the show.
- In September, Lozada sued claiming Chijindu called her a “racist bigot” on social media in response to a cryptic social media post.
- Lozada responded on her IG Story stating that “nobody watches you harder than the people that can’t stand you,” along with a photo of a laughing orangutan.
- Chijindu responded in a tweet claiming that Lozada was not only a “racist bigot” but that she called other co-stars names like “cockroach” and now “monkey.”
- Lozada claimed that OG’s racist labeling was unwarranted and proceeded to sue her for defamation and infliction of emotional distress.
- Even though the restraining order was denied, the judge stressed that the matter is “more appropriately handled through the lawsuit Evelyn already filed” according to TMZ.
Hopefully this works out soon!