Amber Rose gave birth to her second child on Thursday, October 10.
What We Know:
- Her boyfriend shared the news via Instagram with a post thanking Rose for putting her body through it to bring his son into the world.
- In April, according to Us Weekly, the model announced on Instagram that she and the Vice President of the Artists and Repertoire for Def Jam Recordings that they were expecting with an ultrasound photo.
- Rose shares a six-year-old with her ex-husband and rapper Wiz Khalifa who she added is excited to be a big brother.
- The following month, Rose opened up about her difficult pregnancy. She was suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum. The symptoms consist of nausea, vomiting, and dehydration.
- Throughout her pregnancy, she expressed she wanted to go out and show off her belly; she couldn’t because she was exhausted and sick all the time. She added that although she couldn’t do all of that, she knew all of this would be worth it.
Indeed it was! Congrats to the lovely couple!