Compton rapper/native YG kicked a fan off stage for not yelling, “F*ck Donald Trump!”
What We Know:
- On Saturday, October 26, YG, whose real name is Keenon Jackson, performed in Los Angeles while on the “Legendary Nights Tour” with fellow music producer Mustard and rappers Future, Megan Thee Stallion and Meek Mill. In the video, you can see YG pull the fan out of the crowd, after seeing how excited he was to be so close to the rapper.
YG invites fan on stage to yell out “F**k Donald Trump,” kicks him off after he refuses pic.twitter.com/7z9r9gVXav
— XXL Magazine (@XXL) October 27, 2019
- “Listen, I spotted you out in the crowd. I asked you if you [expletive] with Donald Trump, you said, ‘You don’t know.'”, stated YG. “So, since you don’t know, I need you to make up your mind tonight.” YG then asked the concertgoer to state his full name and yell out, “F*ck Donald Trump”.
- The young man hesitated at first and then refused to say it. YG instantly had him removed from the stage. As the crowd cheered him on, you can hear YG yell out, “Get his [expletive] outta here. Get him off the stage. [expletive] up outta here. He a Donald Trump supporter. Get his [expletive] up outta here.”
- It’s no secret that YG isn’t a fan of Donald Trump. Before his presidency, YG and the late Nipsey Hussle collaborated on a song from his Still Brazy album entitled, “FDT”. You can guess what that means. On Election Day 2016, YG passed out bagels in Los Angeles that had “F*ck Donald Trump” on them. Later that year, while in concert, YG bought out a Donald Trump piñata and gave his fans sticks to beat it with.
- On Monday, October 28, Fox News asked White House secretary Stephanie Grisham what she thought about the video. Her response? “Another example of the tolerant left”.
If anyone is a true hip-hop fan and has listened to YG’s music beforehand, you will clearly hear how often YG expresses his dislike for Trump so much. So, him kicking a fan off stage because of this, is no surprise. What do you all think? Sound off in the comments!