The celebrities are back this year to showcase their best sexy, spooky and humorous costumes. Over the past week, celebs have shared their Halloween looks with Instagram and the creativity is definitely showing. In no particular order here are some of our favorite looks.
What We Know:
- Plenty of celebrities were inspired by other celebrities when choosing their costumes and they didn’t come to play with us! Safaree and Erica Mena dressed up as Kanye and Kim Kardashian West. They wore a rendition of the couple’s met gala 2013 look, and pregnant Erica Mena’s baby bump filled out the floral dress just as Kim did. On another note, Russell Wilson and wife Ciara went real APESH*T for Halloween. They replicated Beyonce and Jay-Z’s “APESH*T” video and completely nailed it.
- Singer Aubrey O’Day took us back to 1991 with rapper Lil Kim’s iconic purple jumpsuit from the MTV Video Music Awards. From the mole to the purple wig, she represented Queen B perfectly. Aubrey wasn’t the only celebrity inspired by rappers because Ellen DeGeneres surprised her audience and Carbi B with her rendition of a Cardi B costume, which she called Cardi E. It was humorous to see Ellen in a blonde wig with fishnet stockings and a skirt.
- Other Celebs took a simple but sexy route with their Halloween costumes. Both Jordyn Woods and Megan Thee Stallion paired up in Mortal Kombat ninja costumes that definitely turned a few heads. However, Kylie Jenner swooped in as Ariel, The Little Mermaid and it’s safe to say that Ariel is all grown up now. Rapper Cardi B kept it simple but safe with a sexy nurse costume.
- Some of our favorite classic and scary movies inspired other celebs. Both Toya Wright and Tracee Ellis Ross pulled off spooky costumes from the thriller movie Us with the infamous red jumpsuits. Demi Lovato was also just as creepy in her Pennywise clown costume. Nicki Minaj and her husband took the scary route as The Bride Of Chucky, but the couple also dressed up as the Joker and Harley Quinn.
- NBA player LeBron James took us by surprise in a wig and a leather outfit, but it wasn’t very hard to figure out he was Edward Scissorhands or “Ledward Sciccorhands” as he called it. Gabrielle Union-Wade paid tribute to herself this Halloween. The actress wore her Clovers cheerleader uniform to replicate her role as Isis in Bring It On and she looks the same as she did 19 years ago when the movie first released. It looks like Black doesn’t crack after all!
- The ladies of The Real daytime talk show were a quadruple threat with iconic Met Gala looks. The four costumes included Adrienne Bailon as Lady Gaga, Jeannie Mai as Rihanna, Tamera Mowry as Katy Perry and Loni Love as Lizzo.
View this post on Instagram