Rapper Trina was captured on video lashing out in Walmart after being called a racial slur and social media is standing behind her reaction.
What We Know:
- Trina was involved in a verbal argument with a white woman and it was captured on video by another shopper. The video has gone viral and sparked many opinions and rumors. An everyday shopping trip at Walmart quickly turned ugly.
- Initially, there were rumors speculating that Trina and the unidentified woman bumped into one another which allegedly sparked the heated argument. Trina can be heard on video repeatedly screaming at the woman, “say it again you dirty-a** b***h! I am a n****r b***h. Say it again! I dare you to say it!” However, the woman appears to act delusional as if she does not understand why Trina is lashing out.
- In a recent TMZ interview, Trina denounced the rumors and explained her side of the situation. She explained how she was trying to help the woman who appeared to be emotional. However, it’s clear that the woman was not willing to accept her sympathy.
- “I didn’t bump into her in the store… this lady was way across in the kids’ section, just shopping with clothes, and she was just crying,” Trina said. “And I just looked over and was like, ‘Oh, hi. Are you okay?’ And she looked up like a demon, demonic, very evil, satanic witch. And she was like, ‘Get away from me, you n****r, b***h.’”
- Social media is standing by Trina and believes her response is justifiable. One Twitter user wrote “Lol idk what I would do if a white person disrespected me! All I know is I won’t be taking the s**t lightly! I am a black woman that believes in what’s right and standing up for myself and my color! So I feel Trina a 1000%.”
Luckily someone deescalated the situation. However, it is still unacceptable to call anyone a racial slur.
Lol idk what I would do if a white person disrespected me ! All I know is I won’t be taking the shit lightly ! I am a black woman that believes in what’s right and standing up for myself and my color !! So I feel Trina a 1000%
— 🌹 (@Foreverliyah_) November 13, 2019
Rapper Trina Goes Off On Walmart Shopper Who Called Her A “N****r B***h” (🎥TMZ)
— Hip Hop Weekly (@HipHopWeekly) November 11, 2019