According to TMZ, Ticketmaster offered free tickets to the first 45,000 people on Friday.
What We Know:
- There was a catch. Tickets were available for the evening service, when Kanye West and his choir will perform.
- An earlier service began Sunday at 11 a.m. and West had a 20-30 minute conversation with Joel Osteen. This event wasn’t ticketed but the first 45,000 who arrived were seated.
- The topic of the conversation was about how West found and embraced God.
- West’s Sunday night service performance had top of the line sound and lighting equipment provided by Osteen’s church. Because West’s choir consisted of 120 members, the church found a way to accommodate them all.
- Because the crowd was massive the church had a room set up and prepared to hold them.