In Atlanta, the fifth Democratic Debate will take place this Wednesday from 9pm to 11pm on MSNBC.
What We Know:
- These are the following candidates who will take the stage:
- This race has seen candidates drop out such as Beto O’Rourke and Tim Ryan, while candidates like Micheal Bloomberg and Deval Patrick have joined the 2020 race. Neither will be competing in this debate, according to TIME.
- It’s expected the impeachment inquiry will be a hot topic issue during this debate with Gabbard recently saying that Democrats need to get over the 2016 election and other candidates completely supporting the inquiry.
- Iowa is the first indicator of where the race will go and Pete Buttigieg has risen recently. He will look to capitalize and push towards the leading spot in this debate.
- In national polls, Biden and Warren are fighting 26-20 for the leading role.
Will this debate see the end of candidates such as Gabbard, Booker, and Harris who have been polling low, or will we see a ressurgance in these candidates and further divides in the party about who can take down Donald Trump?