According to the Grio, In a teaser for the upcoming episode of 48-year-old Jada Pinkett-Smith’s online table talk series, the tables have been turned as fans asked Jada and her daughter/co-host Willow Smith (19) and mother Adrienne Bandfield-Jones (66) their most burning questions about Jordyn Woods and Tristan Thompson.
What We Know:
- In February, Woods was seen kissing Khloe Kardashian’s then-boyfriend Thompson at an afterparty at his house after a long night of drinking. Woods denied sleeping with him but then admitted she was at his house but didn’t disclose what occurred at the residence.
- Woods wanted to appear on Red Table Talk to tell her side of the story and prove that she didn’t have sex with Khloe’s ex-boyfriend.
- The polygraph test took two hours but due to limited airtime, Smith only showed a few minutes of her test being done.
- The certified polygraphist, Shon Thurman said, “I thought you did a fantastic job. You definitely passed, and I believe you’re being truthful in the test.”
- Smith concluded her show with, “She passed with flying colors. There’s always more to the story, so you’ve got to be careful how you judge, no matter what you hear and no matter what’s out there.”
Khloe said she has moved on and has forgiven both Thompson and Woods.