As 2019 came to a close, Lauren London was thinking about the love of her life.
What We Know:
- London’s boyfriend rapper Nipsey Hussle was shot and killed outside his clothing store in Los Angeles. The rapper was 33. “2019 changed the rest of my Life. My existence shifted. Half of me is in Heaven and the other half is here to pick up and continue,” London wrote on Instagram. “Things will never be the same but every day I still wake up and Pray Lord, Use Me…Long Live Ermias.”
- London also shared a photo of them celebrating New Years’ Eve last year.
- This is not the first time London opened up about Hussle’s death. On Father’s Day, she shared a tribute with a photo of them and their three-year-old son.
- Hussle also has a 10-year-old daughter named Emani Asghedom.
- In April weeks after Hussle’s death, London gave a speech during his memorial at the Staples Center, where she referred to him as the love of her life and talked about the pain she felt for her two-year-old. “My pain is from a 2-year-old that probably won’t remember how much his dad loved him,” she said. “His soul was majestic. He was the strongest man that I ever knew. A gentle father, a patient leader, a divine light. He was brilliant. He researched everything, completely self-taught, constantly seeking knowledge.”
Their son Kross briefly took center stage as the crowd cheered. We are keeping London’s and Hussle’s family in our thoughts and prayers as they bring in the New Year.