Four Atlanta brothers, 11-years-old and younger, have launched a gourmet catering company called Yummy Brothers. It started as a hobby and they took their cookies everywhere they went. Once they realized everyone’s love for their cookies, they turned their snack into a business.
What We Know:
- The Billingslea brothers from Atlanta, 5-year-old Micah, 7-year-old Caleb, 9-year-old Isiah, and 11-year-old Joshua are the founders of Yummy Brothers.
- About 3 years ago, the Billingslea brothers began creating the cookies made with recipes handed down from their great grandmother, grandmother, and their mother.
“Everybody would say that our cookies are really good. So, we were just thinking we could make a living off of selling cookies,” said Joshua Billingslea.
- Together with their mom, they created their signature gourmet cookies made with all natural ingredients. Their dad, an entrepreneur, joined in to help the Billingslea brothers create a business behind the name.
- Yummy Brothers pride themselves in the specialization of Yummy cookies, Yummy beverages, Yummy platters, and Yummy Dog Treats. They are all created with all-natural ingredients, no preservatives, and there are 36 different types of cookies.
- Their products are sold online and are available for nationwide shipping. They have sold over 100,000 cookies so far. They are allotting most of their profits to starting another business called “Kidpreneurexpo”, which helps kids start businesses.
For more information about Yummy Brothers and to order online, visit their website.