Kobe and Gianna Bryant are to be honored February 16th at the All-Star Game.
What We Know:
- Firstly, the NBA arranged a special tribute to Kobe and Gianna Bryant. The tribute will be at the All-Star Game on Febuaratry 16.
- One team will wear Kobe’s No. 24 and the other team will wear Gianna’s No. 2.
- According to a report from Today, Lebron James will be one of the captains of the exhibition. The NBA star chose to wear No. 2 for his team; No. 2 is the number Gianna wore on her youth team.
- Furthermore, Today reported, when they asked the NBA star why he chose the number, James replied, “Zuri,” who is his 5-year old daughter.
- Also, the other team will be spearheaded by Giannis Antetokounmpo, a Milwaukee Bucks player. Antetokounmpo’s team will wear No. 24 in honor of Kobe Bryant.
- It is clear that people are still grieving from the January 26 helicopter crash that killed nine passengers including Kobe and Gianna.
We look forward to seeing this special tribute.