The continuous search comes to an end after Fort Valley State student Anitra Gunn is pronounced dead after her disappearance for 4 days.
What We Know:
- Gunn was last seen Feb. 14 at approximately 11:30 am at her boyfriend Demarcus Little’s aunt’s house.
- She last talked to her father Christopher Gunn as he called to wish her a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Gunn’s remains were found in Crawford County near the peach county line.
- Police stumbled across her car’s detached bumper near Crawford County road. Next to that was a hidden pile of sticks that revealed her body.
- “She never texted them back, didn’t call them back. That’s when we knew something is definitely out of whack,” said Christopher Gunn.
- Little was first named a person of interest and is only charged with damaging her car, home, and property a little over a week before her disappearance.
Little has been charged with malice murder and his next appearance in court is pending.