The Real has reached its 1,000th episode, and Loni Love sends a special message to former co-host Tamar Braxton.
What We Know:
- Firstly, Monday, The Real co-hosts Love, Tamera Mowry, new member Amanda Seales, Adrienne Bailon, and Jeannie Mai shared a special moment of reaching their 1,000th episode.
- Bailon said, “We really are the show that people doubted for a really long time.” She added, “They never thought that a show like ours that represents women of color and women in general, that a show like ours would make it to the thousandth episode.”
- Mai admitted, “You also think that when you get a talk show, you think you have to say everything right and you don’t want to piss people off.” Mai has shared past exposures with a painful divorce and the blossoming of a new relationship on the show. “You also don’t want to expose your life because you aren’t doing everything perfect. We have shared every single thing that we’ve been through.”
- An emotional Love interjected, “We also want to say something. I want to say Tamar Braxton, you are still our sister. This is your 1,000th episode too.”
- In 2013, Braxton premiered as one of the five original members. Executives of The Real later unceremoniously fired in 2016.
- Last year, Braxton posted a message on her social media, to prove the alleged actions that Loni Love tried to conspire against her, ultimately, getting Braxton fired.
- Braxton’s post showed the first message saying, “So I just found out Lonnie Love was writing a letter to get you kicked off the show. Yeah, I got confirmation right now. Person who wrote and worked for her is spilling all the tea”.
- A former worker-friend alleged that Love conspired to get Braxton fired. Full video below:
- The Real co-hosts shared a touching photo on Love’s Instagram page.
Braxton has not yet responded to Love’s mention.