The Oprah Winfrey Show is making a leap from television to podcast.
What We Know:
- Audible versions will launch weekly after the first 10 installments debut March 3.
- “The Oprah Winfrey Show The Podcast is the perfect opportunity to look back and reflect, take stock of how we’ve grown and to be reminded that we’re all in this together,” said OWN President Tina Perry.
- The podcast will feature segments from the early days in 1986 to the very last episode in 2011. There is also a selection of a series guest-starring Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Suze Orman and more.
- The first 10 installments will address issues including weight loss, race relations, divorce, and drug addictions.
- The Oprah Winfrey Show podcast will soon join a growing slate of OWN audio projects that features “Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations,” “Oprah’s Master Class,” “Iyanla: Fix My Life” and “A New Earth.”
Fans can now subscribe to The Oprah Winfrey Show, which will be available to stream on Apple podcasts and various other platforms next month.