Josie Harris, was found dead in a car outside her home in Valencia, California.
What We Know:
- Josie Harris, the former girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather and mother of three of his children (Jirah, Koran and Zion) was found dead outside her home in Valencia, California.
- According to CNN, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department advised that Harris (40) was discovered unresponsive inside a vehicle parked in the driveway of her home Tuesday around 10 p.m. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
- The Sheriff detectives are treating it as a death investigation, rather than a homicide case, according to Lt. Derrick Alfred. The detectives do not believe there was any foul play involved.
- In 2010, the former world champion and Harris broke up after multiple allegations of domestic abuse. The two had spent more than 10 years together. According to CNN, Harris sued Mayweather in 2015 for defamation.
- Mayweather made several posts on Instagram to pay tribute and honor Harris. The captions were short but sweet, referring to Harris as his “baby” and his “better half”.
The coroner’s office has not released a cause of death for Harris. BNA will keep you updated as more information arises.