Just days after actor Idris Elba announced he was affected with the deadly virus COVID-19, his wife now says she too has tested positive.
What We Know:
- Model/actress Sabrina Dhowre Elba shared her diagnosis with Oprah Winfrey Saturday during a FaceTime on Winfrey’s Oprah Talks COVID-19, Apple TV+ series.
- Sabrina Elba was joined by her husband as the two of them remain quarantined together.
- As Idris announced his viral attractions days ago, Sabrina chose not to quarantine away from her husband and was criticized online after they posted a video explaining Idris Elba’s confirmed test results as she sat close by.
- Sabrina told Winfrey it was her choice to stay with her husband, even though medical experts have advised that those who test positive for the coronavirus isolate from others to slow the spread, stated NBC.
- Sabrina Elba said, “I could have made the decision to put myself, maybe, in a separate room or stay away, and I’m sure that people are making those decisions. And they’re tough decisions to make. But I made the decision to want to be with him and, you know, still touch him.”
She and her husband Idris believe that she had the virus in the same time spanned as him. Both said they feel well and have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19.