Juwanna Mann star Miguel A. Nunez Jr. has been arrested for stealing $200 worth of groceries.
What We Know:
- Authorities say that Nunez Jr left the Los Angeles grocery store Ralph’s without paying and then came back later in the week. Law enforcement also allege that the actor’s credit card was declined when he decided to load up his cart and walk out the door.
- When Nunez returned later that week, he wasn’t allowed inside and the cops were called. He was placed under citizen’s arrest and when LAPD showed up, the policed cited him for misdemeanor shoplifting and he was dismissed.
- During the pandemic, L.A cops are not booking and jailing people for minor offenses. Cops still call it an arrest.
- According to Nunez, his side of the story states he was in a long line to check out and he had to stay 6-feet way from folks because of coronavirus. He got tired of waiting and bounced with his items, but intended to return another day to pay.
- Nunez also stated that, he tried to pay for his $200 worth of groceries when he returned, but claims the store manager told him no and that he wasn’t special.
Nunez will have to pay a fine up to $1,000 for his shop and dash!