The Grammy Award winner is supporting her crew during tough times with money that’s more than enough for bills and groceries.
What We Know:
- Grammy Award winning singer and multi-instrumentalist H.E.R. decided to give financial support to everyone on her team during the world crisis.
- A supporting vocalist, “Ajanee”, for the song “Best Part” recorded the caring artist and posted it on Instagram.
- She posted, “Today This BOSS just blessed her whole team with some COVID-19 funds to help us thought the next few months. I’m not talking about a lil bag for groceries, SHE JUST BLESSED EVERY LAST ONE OF US! THANK YOU sis!”
- Millions of people around the world have been laid off due to the government shut down to combat the coronavirus pandemic.
- H.E.R. has not only provided financial support to her whole team, she has also welcomed fans and the general public into her home with entertainment in these challenging times with a virtual concert, featuring her guitar.
- Across the country social distancing and stay at home mandates have been put in place in efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19.
H.E.R. is among many other artist who are being creative while quarantining at home and entertaining the public and fans at the same time.