This week, the birth certificate of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s baby, Archie, was made public and Princess Markle’s real name was unveiled.
What We Know:
- According to Fox News, the documents revealed that Meghan’s actual first name is Rachel.
- Not only was the “princess” called by a false name her occupation title, that was suppose to be “Duchess of Sussex” upon marring Prince Harry in May in 2018, instead was listed as “Princess of United Kingdom”.
- Many fans were confused as to why she hadn’t gone by Rachel instead of using the name Meghan. At this time, Meghan hasn’t responded as to why she went with the name Meghan.
- Meanwhile, the couple is now living in Los Angeles and royal commentator Anglea Mollard said, “It must be hard for Harry.”
- Mollard then continued to say, “He is separated from his family at a time when the rest of the world is using Zoom or Whatsapp to chat to each other – I can hardly see that happening. You know, they must feel very separate. He doesn’t have the friends in LA, she does. She has [her mother] Doria, she has her family, and while Meghan might have been feeling equally removed in the UK, for Harry, friends have been the people who have supported him, friends and his brother, through all of the years since his mother’s death — and to have that stripped away I think will be very discombobulating for him.”
- The couple had originally announced that they were going to step back as senior royals as Prince Harry, concerned of his family’s safety, acted on his desire to be financially independent from his royal family, stated The Grio.
The baby’s full name is listed as Archie Mountbatten-Windsor. He was born in Portland Hospital.