The New White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, gets checked after she attempted to come for an ABC reporter about Trump!
What We Know:
- Earlier this month, McEnany replaced Stephanie Grisham as the new press secretary for President Trump.
- McEnany, is under scrutiny from the media after telling ABC White House journalist Katherine Faulders, to not refer to the President by his name only.
- McEnany tweeted “To you he’s not Trump, he’s PRESIDENT Trump!”
To you, he’s not Trump, he’s PRESIDENT Trump! https://t.co/EIgPTPDIuO
— Kayleigh McEnany 45 Archived (@PressSec45) April 20, 2020
- Unfortunatly, McEnany has a history of sharing misinformation about the coronavirus, racist content, and other troublesome remarks.
- Twitter users were quick to check her.
Kayleigh is precisely how Trump likes them –– dim, indoctrinated, and dedicated to missing the point. pic.twitter.com/nHWlBnEJA9
— Anabel V. (@Anabel_Villeroy) April 21, 2020
Hopefully White House press secretary, Kyleigh McEnany has learned her lesson, don’t come for anyone unless they send for you.