Sarah Jett Rayburn, defending champion on Jeopardy, mixed up her final answer of the game confusing Chaka Khan with Shaka Zulu.
What We Know:
- On Monday night’s episode of the show, Sarah Rayburn defended her title as a Jeopardy champion.
- Social media users exploded with laughter after Sarah had mixed up two iconic legends during a question in “The Zulu” category.
- In the viral clip, Sarah can be seen answering a prompt about a Zulu holiday “in honor of this warrior leader of the 1800s”.
- With no time left, Sarah hit the buzzer and gave her answer: “Chaka Khan” the funk singer known for songs like “Aint Nobody”.
- The correct answer was Shaka Zulu, a leader of the Zulu Kingdom during the 1800s.
- Sarah won the episode with $8,400 bringing her two-day total to $39,400.
Despite getting the question wrong and losing points, Sarah still won the game and was able to defend her title and even win points on social media.