John Bolton has accused Donald Trump of asking China’s Xi for reelection help and to keep building concentration camps for the mass detention of Uyghur Muslims.
What We Know:
- Former National security adviser John Bolton mentioned that during last year’s G-20 Summit in Osaka, Trump mentioned to China’s Xi the importance of “farmers and increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat in the electoral outcome”.
- John Bolton is known for being a grand supporter of many conservative issues on the U.S. military striking against Iran.
- The accusations were written in John Bolton’s new book, The Room Where It Happened.
- Along with the accusations of asking China’s Xi for help, John Bolton mentioned in his book how “Trump openly asked China to investigate his Democratic opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden”.
- Donald Trump has denied the allegations and called his former National security advisor a liar on Twitter.
- The book has been the subject of a months-long legal battle with the White House and the fight escalated when the Trump administration went to court to try to take away Bolton’s earnings for the book.
- The Trump Administration stated that Bolton has breached non-disclosure agreements and exposed confidential information to the public.
- Bolton’s lawyer stated the following:
“The White House is seeking to block the book for purely political reasons.”
- The book not only mentions Trump praising the Chinese leader but also mentions the ties with Russia and Vladimir Putin.
- Many conservatives are supporting Trump during these times on Twitter.
John Bolton, a notoriously mendacious enemy of all living beings on the planet, is discovering what every other great Republican hope of the Resistance has: liberals will eagerly lap up any piece of hysterical Cold War propaganda if they think it can be leveraged against Trump.
— Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal) June 18, 2020
- Other’s backlashed against Trump with the following tweets.
Repeat After Me: L A N D S L I D E
November 3, 2020
When you will be VOTED OUT of OFFICE FOREVER
— The Resistor Sister®️♥️🇺🇸 (@the_resistor) June 18, 2020
- The book also mentions the different favors Trump would offer a variety of dictators in order to gain help or simply because he “liked” them.
The Trump administration has made no comment regarding the recent claims and after delaying months on the book publication, it is finally being published by next week. Any further updates will be reported on this issue.