Actress and vegan influencer Tabitha Brown now has her own show on the Ellen Digital Network.
What We Know:
- Tabitha Brown, 41, is a social media influencer, YouTuber, and ambassador for Whole Foods who became famous after gaining over two million followers on TikTok because of her humorous personality and the vegan recipes she shared.
- And now her hard work has landed her her own show on the Ellen Digital Network, a digital media platform run by Ellen Digital Ventures, a collaboration between talk show host Ellen DeGeneres and Warner Bros’ Digital Networks.
- The show is called All Love and is a web show that is set to release during EDN’s 2020 programming schedule and will feature Brown and her advice on cooking, parenting, social media, and self-care.
- Brown’s fame led her to get representation from Creative Arts Agency (CCA), an agency that includes Beyoncé, Will Smith, NBA star Zion Williamson, and Trevor Noah. And back in April, Brown posted to social media, her excitement for being a client for CCA.
- “I’ve specifically prayed for this day about 15 years!!!” she posted. “When I first moved to Los Angeles I used to work at Macy’s in Century City. On my lunch breaks I would sometimes walk the block pass @creativeartistsagency (One of the Top Entertainment Agencies in the world) and just say out loud ‘One day Lord’.”
- Not only will Brown have her own show, but she will also be appearing on Kids, Race & Unity: A Nick News Special, an hour-long special that’s a revival of the popular ’90s series. It is hosted by musician Alicia Keys and includes Tabitha Brown and Black Lives Matter Movement co-founders Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi. Questions from children about social justice and racial equality will be answered during the show.
Kids, Race & Unity will be shown on Nickelodeon on June 29 at 7 pm ET.