Florida Congressional candidate, KW Miller, tweeted that Beyoncé is not African American.
What We Know:
- Miller claimed that she is Italian and has a different name. “She is faking this for exposure.” He wrote, “Her real name is Ann Marie Lastrassi. She is Italian. This is all part of the Soros Deep State agenda for the Black Lives Matter movement.”
Beyoncé is not even African American. She is faking this for exposure. Her real name is Ann Marie Lastrassi. She is Italian. This is all part of the Soros Deep State agenda for the Black Lives Matter movement. BEYONCÉ YOU ARE ON NOTICE!#GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1GWA #Trump2020
— KW Miller For Congress (FL-18) (@KwCongressional) July 4, 2020
- The post went viral and fans of Beyoncé suggested that he seek help. One fan, Yvette Nicole Brown tweeted “If you have meds please take them. Maybe double up. You appear to be in a crisis.”
- Olga Lautman also emphasized Miller’s mental state. “They really need to make a psychological test that all people running for public office need to take before being able to file,” she wrote.
- Miller did not stop there, he also alleged that the 24-time Grammy winner’s song “Formation,” contains Satanic messaging. “The song clearly admitted that she was demonic and that she worshipped in the Satanist churches located in Alabama & Louisiana,” he continued. “She keeps Satanist symbols in her bag.” Miller was referring to the line, “I got hot sauce in my bag, swag…”
In the Satanist “Formation” song Beyonce shouts out a “Black Bill Gates in the making”.
Consequently, in 2020 we see Black Lives Matter terrorizing the country at the same time as Bill Gates pushes a COVID vaccination.
She was getting the ladies in formation 4 years ago. Why?
— KW Miller For Congress (FL-18) (@KwCongressional) July 5, 2020
- Miller has also made claims towards singer Patti LaBelle. “Patti LaBelle is another Illuminati globalist puppet,” he wrote using a slur for Jews. He quoted the iconic singer’s 1991 hit song, “Somebody Loves You, Baby (You Know Who It Is)” as proof of her membership. “I’m under your spell. I don’t want to break free. You can make a slave out of me. I worship you and nobody else. I pledge my love to you forever.” Miller wrote, “Who was she professing this to? Moloch? Lucifer? Who?”
Miller is running to represent the 18th Congressional District in Florida. The area is currently represented by Republican Brian Mast.