Cops found a gun in the car of Tory Lanez, 27, after an alleged argument and incident with Megan Thee Stallion, 25, outside a house party early Sunday morning.
What We Know:
- According to TMZ, rapper Tory Lanez was arrested at 4:30 a.m. Sunday, after police were called to an incident outside a residence in the Hollywood Hills. Shots were fired following an argument, an SUV reportedly fitting the description of Lanez’s vehicle peeled away.
- Cops located the vehicle shortly afterward and found rapper Megan Thee Stallion and another woman in the car with Lanez.
- After searching the rapper’s car, the responding officers allegedly found a concealed weapon. Lanez was then arrested and charged with a felony for the gun.
- While arresting Lanez, police also took Megan Thee Stallion to a hospital to get medical treatment, after she reportedly cut her foot on broken glass.
- Fans quickly pointed out that both Stallion and Lanez had been hanging out at a pool party at Kylie Jenner’s house in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday evening. A video of the party later substantiated the claim on Instagram Live and which a fan saved and posted on Twitter.
Megan, Kylie Jenner & Tory Lanez hanging out via IG Live.💗 pic.twitter.com/soLnIBsFxE
— Thee Stallion Updates (@theestallionhq) July 12, 2020
- The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to People that Lanez was charged and released after posting $35,000 bail. He is scheduled to appear in court on October 13.
Neither Stallion nor Lanez have commented at this time.