Hip hop icon, Snoop Dogg, launched his own wine in colaboration with Australian wine brand, 19 Crimes.
What We Know:
- The wine is a blend of Petite Syrah 65%, Zinfandel 30%, and Merlot 5%. The dark toated All American Oak offers a distinct smoky component that also yields vanilla and chocolate.
- ‘Snoop Cali Red’ is said to be low-cost and flavorful and features new augmented reality. When you scan the bottle lable with your phone, Snoop starts talking to you. 19 Crimes is the first wine brand to ever use augmented reality to bring their labels to life.
- According to the brand, Snoop encompasses the same rebellious, trailblazing mentality that inspired the 19 Crimes original cast of defiant heros. ‘Snoop Cali Red’ is bringing the first-ever California bottling from the fan-favorite wine brand wine to life, marking a revolutionary chapter for 19 Crimes.
- Snoop said in a press statement, “I’ve been a fan of this wine and I’m excited to unveil my ‘Snoop Cali Red’ this summer and share the experience with all my fans. It’s one of the most successful brands in the market. So I’m more than eager to bring this collaboration to the world.”
- Along with the launch of the new wine, 19 Crimes is also donating $100,000 to the NAACP Legal Fund. The company wants to help people that have recently been arrested during the nationwide protests exercising their rights as American citizens.
- John Wardly, the Vice President of Marketing Treasurey Wine Estates said, “19 Crimes was born from individuals that overcame adversity, and we are proud to support the NAACP in their fight to seek justice for people who are unfairly facing incarceration, for simply expressing the same outrage that we all now feel.”
19 Crimes is also working on a long term plan to provide continued support to the NAACP.