*The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) is happy to partner with The Alzheimer’s Association to identify top HBCU undergraduate talent for their summer internship program.
This is a year-long part-time, paid internship for Summer 2023, offering 10 -12 hours/week, with the potential for 30 hours/week for Fall and Spring.
A paid internship with The Alzheimer’s Association is an excellent opportunity to learn and to be positioned for future opportunities for full-time roles.
Students must be actively enrolled in one of the following accredited Historically Black Colleges or Universities (HBCUs) below.
MORE NEWS ON EURWEB: Commentary: Black Students Right to Take Personally Ron DeSantis’ Latest Attack on Diversity | Video
- Jackson State University
- Howard University
- Meharry College of Medicine
- Texas Southern University
- Prairie View A&M University
- Morgan State University
- Charles Drew Medical College
- Norfolk State University
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Virginia State University
- Open to all majors and all classifications.
- Please go to the Thurgood Marshall College Fund website for more information and application.
The post Paid Summer Internships Available via Thurgood Marshall College Fund and the Alzheimer’s Association appeared first on EURweb.